THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by pinecrest11
Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Triple therapy worked for me
Replies: 16
Views: 2958
Gender:

Re: Triple therapy worked for me

It has been a week. All the signs looks really good.

I forgot to mention Closys has chlorine dioxide.
by pinecrest11
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Triple therapy worked for me
Replies: 16
Views: 2958
Gender:

Triple therapy worked for me

I have suffered from BB all my life; I’m 40 now. After trying every product available with no success I thought of something while trying to fall asleep.
• Chlorine dioxide works but not successful
• Hydrogen peroxide works but not successful
• Baking soda works but not successful
I decided to mix ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗