day 2: a bit of BB.
Started off the morning with just an apple again. Later on in the morning at work, my BB returned after a good amount of the usual stomach pain. I chewed gum and it cleared up my BB for the rest of the morning.
My tongue is heavily coated right now and I think because my body ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: chngN2012's story and blog: new diet and never looking back
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2507
- Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: chngN2012's story and blog: new diet and never looking back
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2507
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: chngN2012's story and blog: new diet and never looking back
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2507
chngN2012's story and blog: new diet and never looking back
Hello to all my BB bros and sisters.....
Long-time lurker and BB sufferer. I'm starting this post to mark the date and as a reminder and a blog at the start of my new diet.
I hope this will be more than a new diet but a change in life that will make my BB more manageable and have less of an impact ...
Long-time lurker and BB sufferer. I'm starting this post to mark the date and as a reminder and a blog at the start of my new diet.
I hope this will be more than a new diet but a change in life that will make my BB more manageable and have less of an impact ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.