THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
What product are u guys using?
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hey guys
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
Go for it good luck
I had rhinosinusitis and went through a surgery but it didn't help. I m taking candida support from now ...
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
Go for it good luck
I had rhinosinusitis and went through a surgery but it didn't help. I m taking candida support from now ...
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Clorox bleach is costly here so i ordered a local. Sodium hypochlorite
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I am happy that u are cured
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I am new to this forum i have been reading all post but i couldn't join u guys
- Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273109
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hey guys
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
I am from. India i have been suffering from bb for at least 10 years and i saw your post of sodium hypochlorite as a temporary cure i am looking forward to it
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.