THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273056
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
- Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 273056
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
So I just tried the bleach rinse for past week. I can't beleive that it actually works. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 as being the worst, It brought it down to a 2. The effect last longer than any mouth rinse I've ever used.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.