THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:43 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story as teenager
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5892
Re: My story as teenager
I found out I have tonsil stones so Im gonna try to get them removed and see what happens
- Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story as teenager
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5892
Re: My story as teenager
Which probiotics do you use??bludee wrote:I know to avoid beef, spices, smoking, sugar, soda, and pastries. Some fruits are good, not sure which. I take lots of probiotics. In the morning, throughout the day and in the evenings. It somewhat helps. I'm still building on the list of do's and don'ts.
- Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Which brand of chlorine bleach do you use??
- Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story as teenager
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5892
Re: My story as teenager
Thank for the positive responses. I needed that. Some symptoms include sour tasting mucus when I swallow, lots of phlegm (that also tastes weird), dry tongue, and general bad taste in my mouth. Even after I brush my teeth. It's like if everything I put in my mouth turns bad. I haven't had any ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story as teenager
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5892
My story as teenager
I'm an eighteen year old girl that has been suffering from halitosis for about four years now. This disease has caused me to lose my friends throughout high school and turn into a really shy person. I've tried everything, from researching online to buying expensive products, and nothing has worked ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ORALTECH LABS
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10836
Re: ORALTECH LABS
Hi, jamesmcavoy or anyone who has it, can you please send me the ebooks too? I would appreciate it very much.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.