THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by gobgob
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 3 types of bad breath (tonsils, eating stressed, stress)
Replies: 3
Views: 1279

3 types of bad breath (tonsils, eating stressed, stress)

Hi,

I think I have identified 3 different origins for my bad breath:

1. Tonsil stones. I feel them in my throat and get a bad taste in my mouth. I just pop them out with my fingers and this type of bad breath is gone.

2. When I eat food rapidly (usually when I am stressed), food will get stuck in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗