THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Peach
Fri May 08, 2020 11:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT
Replies: 9
Views: 4762
Gender:

Re: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT


Hi! Im not exactly sure what the problem is but I really feel like my swallowing is compromised and I can't swallow down food or the thick mucus I had/sometimes still have very well. It sort of feels like I'm feeling MORE of the act of swallowing than I should, as if its not very natural. And also ...
by Peach
Wed May 06, 2020 11:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Histamine Intolerance causing bad breath
Replies: 4
Views: 2597
Gender:

Histamine Intolerance causing bad breath

I read this really interesting post on reddit about a guy who found the cause of his bad breath and fixed it. It was histamine intolerance. And there's a real easy solution to that : DAO enzymes (diamine oxydase) . I put the link below. He realized he had a histamine intolerance when he was ...
by Peach
Wed May 06, 2020 10:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT
Replies: 9
Views: 4762
Gender:

Re: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT

Can you tell me more about the swallowing issue. I have this weird thing when i swallow too. There's a loud popping sound in my ear everytime i swallow.
by Peach
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Body Odor due to ‘portosystemic shunt’ possibly curable
Replies: 5
Views: 5947
Gender:

Re: Body Odor due to ‘portosystemic shunt’ possibly curable

Thanks for the info, that's really interesting !
by Peach
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 am
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: Hey bbfamily what is next
Replies: 3
Views: 13715
Gender:

Re: Hey bbfamily what is next

Thank you for this forum Jimi, im grateful for it.
by Peach
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 5004
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

crazy4it wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 am
Peach wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!


hi peach how are you. You haven't been active here in a while right?
yeah but im back :)
by Peach
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 5004
Gender:

Re: Read me? Cured.

YESSSSSS congrats !!!!!
by Peach
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:34 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Anyone from Montreal or Closer?
Replies: 3
Views: 13409
Gender:

Re: Anyone from Montreal or Closer?

hey i'm from Montreal :D :D
by Peach
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where is everyone from?
Replies: 4
Views: 1954
Gender:

Re: Where is everyone from?

Hi i'm from canada :)
Close to the US border. I don't think there's a lot of Canadians on here but I'd love to have a friend, where ever you are from :D
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗