THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9480
- Gender:
Re: Cured
I only used to get a bad taste in my mouth when I got anxious about it which was many months ago now, my tongue is completely clear and odour free and always has been really since I started brushing my tongue
- Thu May 17, 2018 9:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9480
- Gender:
Re: Cured
I don’t really know it just stemmed from anxiety and I knew that B.B. was caused by bacteria so over the course of maybe 4 months I got loads of antibiotics from the doctor from lying about different things. Then I heard on here that a lot of people got bad breath from antibiotics which reinforced ...
- Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9480
- Gender:
Re: Cured
Just thought id also say that i used to have tonsils and when i got my fingers right inside them they smelt bad but i had a tonsillectomy 5 months ago
- Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9480
- Gender:
Re: Cured
Ive been in a similar position, turns out i don't have bad breath. It was all anxiety, however i do get bad breath when I'm anxious about it because my mouth goes dry, but i don't have anxiety now so I'm completely clear. Dont want anyone asking what i used to get cured as i didn't have it, should ...
- Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
I think my bad breath is more of an anxiety thing, when I’m anxious people can smell me from 40 metres away. When I’m calm and and not anxious I seem to be alright
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
No I haven’t really experienced die off symptoms.
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
When it comes to probiotics i think its more about how good the brand is and what strains of bacteria are in the probiotics rather that the amount of CFU's.
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Not a clue is the probiotics would still be potent by the time they reach the Philippines, they're a US company so they get shipped from the US, i like in the UK and they still worked for me, so give them a try. The reason i take around 3x the recommend dose is that some good bacteria will have died ...
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi, the recommended dose is 1 capsule 3 times daily, thats what it says on the bottle. Ive had bb for like 9 months maybe but got worse after many antibiotics which ruined my gut
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16726
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi guys,
After seeeing magna max’s Success with the probiotics from Jarrow I decided to buy them. I started taking them on Jan 2 and I’ve seen a massive reduction if not complete reduction in my bad breath. From may last year I took loads of antibiotics which I think made the bad breath a whole lot ...
After seeeing magna max’s Success with the probiotics from Jarrow I decided to buy them. I started taking them on Jan 2 and I’ve seen a massive reduction if not complete reduction in my bad breath. From may last year I took loads of antibiotics which I think made the bad breath a whole lot ...
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story - worth a read
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1311
- Gender:
My story - worth a read
I've been looking at this forum for about 5 1/2 months now and I feel as though I should post something
This is my story so far which I think will be useful for you guys
I am a teenager from the uk who lives just outside London. I have had an on and off problem with bad breath but right now it's ...
This is my story so far which I think will be useful for you guys
I am a teenager from the uk who lives just outside London. I have had an on and off problem with bad breath but right now it's ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.