THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
- Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2397
- Gender:
Re: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
I am basically eating, different veggies (collard greens, cooked kale, asparagus, spinach, salad, etc), chicken, turkey, fish, quinoa, gf brown rice, and occasional breads, pancakes & crackers that I make myself using coconut flour & buckwheat flour, coconut milk & coconut oil. I just switch it up ...
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2397
- Gender:
Re: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
Have been trying to stick to a candida diet too. It definitely improves my breath incredibly when i stick to it. I want to incorporate this into my life permanently too. F-ing hard though. Read a great stat the other day that 70% of Americans may suffer from Candida overgrowth.
Yea it’s ...
Yea it’s ...
- Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4270
- Gender:
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)
gotshot26 wrote:Red Seal Baking Soda ToothpasteFrustratedgal wrote:Hi, what baking soda & tea tree oil toothpaste do you use?
and
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree oil toothpaste (warning: tea tree oil identified as unable to remove plaque from teeth)
Thanks
- Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2397
- Gender:
Re: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
Glad to hear its helping. Which cleanse are you doing specifically?
I was recommended "The Candida Cure" by Ann Boroch as the best book on Candida.
I’m taking Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light (it contains a combo of natural anti-fungals, enzymes & probiotic). Im also taking extra virgin coconut ...
I was recommended "The Candida Cure" by Ann Boroch as the best book on Candida.
I’m taking Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light (it contains a combo of natural anti-fungals, enzymes & probiotic). Im also taking extra virgin coconut ...
- Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2397
- Gender:
Candida Cleanse & Diet Helping (?)
Hi All,
I have been doing a Candida Cleanse along with Candida diet for about 3-4 weeks now. I have noticed the most improvement I’ve had in a long time. I also have added digestive enzymes, probiotics & vitamins C & D and Zinc. Also drink A LOT of water all day everyday. My nasal odor has ...
I have been doing a Candida Cleanse along with Candida diet for about 3-4 weeks now. I have noticed the most improvement I’ve had in a long time. I also have added digestive enzymes, probiotics & vitamins C & D and Zinc. Also drink A LOT of water all day everyday. My nasal odor has ...
- Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4270
- Gender:
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide: Warning (and update on temporary cures)
Hi, what baking soda & tea tree oil toothpaste do you use?
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi everyone,
Just an update-haven’t really seen much more improvement and these probiotics are not that easy on my stomach. Not sure if that would be the case for all but I am going to do a little research then try a different probiotic along with a oral probiotic. Just wanted to give my update ...
Just an update-haven’t really seen much more improvement and these probiotics are not that easy on my stomach. Not sure if that would be the case for all but I am going to do a little research then try a different probiotic along with a oral probiotic. Just wanted to give my update ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi everyone,
Just an update-haven’t really seen much more improvement and these probiotics are not that easy on my stomach. Not sure if that would be the case for all but I am going to do a little research then try a different probiotic along with a oral probiotic. Just wanted to give my update ...
Just an update-haven’t really seen much more improvement and these probiotics are not that easy on my stomach. Not sure if that would be the case for all but I am going to do a little research then try a different probiotic along with a oral probiotic. Just wanted to give my update ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:40 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My Journey so Far
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17530
- Gender:
Re: My Journey so Far
I have had bb for ever. Years of antibiotics.
Used several products that did not work
What has worked partially so far
Went to a bad breath treatment center over a year ago. They clean the tongue for about 1hour with each visit and did some deep teeth and gum treatment. They charged me over $12 ...
Used several products that did not work
What has worked partially so far
Went to a bad breath treatment center over a year ago. They clean the tongue for about 1hour with each visit and did some deep teeth and gum treatment. They charged me over $12 ...
- Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What type of work does everyone do?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2166
- Gender:
Re: What type of work does everyone do?
I'm a bartender. Have worked in hospitality all my working life all around the world.
Do u get reactions from ur customers?
Yeah, but nothing major. Actually for the first time in my career I only had a 'who farted' comment from a customer just the other day. I'm pretty happy with that. I've ...
Do u get reactions from ur customers?
Yeah, but nothing major. Actually for the first time in my career I only had a 'who farted' comment from a customer just the other day. I'm pretty happy with that. I've ...
- Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What type of work does everyone do?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2166
- Gender:
Re: What type of work does everyone do?
Do u get reactions from ur customers?gotshot26 wrote:I'm a bartender. Have worked in hospitality all my working life all around the world.
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How old were you when your bad breath began?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1064
- Gender:
Re: How old were you when your bad breath began?
Mine started about a year ago & im 35. Both nasal & mouth. ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi frustratedgirl
Just wanted to know your update regarding the Jarrow probiotics?
Thanks.
Hi
I am seeing a small improvement for the last couple days- meaning I am not getting quite as many reactions throughout the day but I am still getting them. I’m going to keep taking them along with ...
- Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What type of work does everyone do?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2166
- Gender:
Re: What type of work does everyone do?
crazy4it wrote:I drive a semi truck cross country . Only reason I got this job was because of my fear of bb. I don't fit the description of a typical trick driver but hey I get to travel and make money at the same time.
Oh that’s like the best u still get to be out but u have ur own personal space. Awesome!
- Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
Hi Magnamax,
Are you still taking the probiotic? And are you still bb free from nose?
I started taking them but unfortunately so far I’m not seeing any real improvements as of yet, it’s only been a week & a half so I’m going to keep at it for a while and see.
Hi frustratedgirl
Just wanted to ...
Are you still taking the probiotic? And are you still bb free from nose?
I started taking them but unfortunately so far I’m not seeing any real improvements as of yet, it’s only been a week & a half so I’m going to keep at it for a while and see.
Hi frustratedgirl
Just wanted to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.