THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 200 matches
- Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
Hi Dead,
Never went through with the FMT. After research I found this wasn't the correct route for me.
I am cured from bad breath.
After the anti-biotics I was able to adjust my diet where I reduced carbohydrates and I hardly ever have bad breath anymore.
I take Oral Probiotics from Chemist ...
- Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:55 am
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: How to delete my account?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12304
- Gender:
How to delete my account?
Hi Jimi,
Could you please delete my account for good. I can't figure out how to do it.
Thank you.
Could you please delete my account for good. I can't figure out how to do it.
Thank you.
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43716
- Gender:
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
I've been a long time reader of this Forum and am just now getting the courage to post, inspired a great deal by others who have shared their stories on this crippling, debilitating health issue - not sure what else to call it. I will try to be as succinct as possible but like so many others, I ...
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15264
- Gender:
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
congrats
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:44 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story/update.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12837
- Gender:
Re: My story/update.
Hi Tom,
I really enjoyed reading your story because I identify with it and we are the same age (or close enough).
My bad breath has taken a back seat after I did a round of antibiotics (rifaximin + doxycycline) - it is very similar to how you described after you taking your antibiotics. It really ...
I really enjoyed reading your story because I identify with it and we are the same age (or close enough).
My bad breath has taken a back seat after I did a round of antibiotics (rifaximin + doxycycline) - it is very similar to how you described after you taking your antibiotics. It really ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: No BB after meals
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1917
- Gender:
Re: No BB after meals
Increased saliva flow but mostly it is the food wiping away the bacteria sitting on your tongue.
- Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Biofilm in persistent infections
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14397
- Gender:
Re: Biofilm in persistent infections
Thanks Fighting,
Yes this is the path I've gone down. I've never tried an over the counter biofilm disrupter but before my antibiotics course I ate no-carb diet - this brought the bacteria down to very low levels on its own. I also used natural anti-bacterials such as garlic in my food. I am going ...
Yes this is the path I've gone down. I've never tried an over the counter biofilm disrupter but before my antibiotics course I ate no-carb diet - this brought the bacteria down to very low levels on its own. I also used natural anti-bacterials such as garlic in my food. I am going ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 years ...
- Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
Interesting. It seems like it started for quite a few of us around that age (11 or 12 years old). Yes you are on the right track. You have an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in your stomach or small intestine - not just your mouth. That is why you are getting all these other symptoms. I just ...
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Age 11.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6904
- Gender:
Re: Age 11.
so your kids have bb too? In my family I am the only one who has bb, but I have no kids
Yeah dude, this is the BIGGEST and most MISERABLE dilemma of my fukking life.
I passed it on to my kids. GOD, only If I knew it before!
They get bullied in school.They get humiliating remarks and mean ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Age 11.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6904
- Gender:
Re: Age 11.
I am one of four kids. I am the only one that has it.
I have no kids but not sure I want them if they get this curse.
As for SELENBP1: I've researched that before but ruled it out.
I have no kids but not sure I want them if they get this curse.
As for SELENBP1: I've researched that before but ruled it out.
- Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Age 11.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6904
- Gender:
Age 11.
I've been on this forum for 15 years, and the one constant thing i've read is that most people developed bad breath around this age. Say age 10, 11, 12.
What is so special about this age that we all get bad breath around this time in our life. Does that mean it is not brought about by antibiotics ...
What is so special about this age that we all get bad breath around this time in our life. Does that mean it is not brought about by antibiotics ...
- Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: you wont believe this
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3607
- Gender:
Re: you wont believe this
Loved reading this. Have been on the boards for fifteen years. I'd like to see the video. Please send me a PM.
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
nice. goodluck.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.