Hello everybody. I want to ask people here a question: is hydrogen peroxide effective for you or not? And if yes, then for how many hours does it’s effect lasts for you?
I am a BB-sufferer for many years. And about a month ago I for the first time have tried to rinse my mouth with deluted hydrogen ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen Peroxide works for you or not?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1380
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.