THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by Morena212
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
Replies: 25
Views: 7857
Gender:

Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Just for those that live in Australia. There are four main clinics that carry out this procedure.

I'm going to visit the one in Sydney. They talk about the list of diseases they target, halitosis being one of them.

http://www.cdd.com.au/pages/disease_info/halitosis.html
Hello what is the name ...
by Morena212
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

hi, you are not alone, we are many, unfortunately or fortunately not as many to make it normal

when people scratch their noses near to me or when they cough, step back, turn their faces or take a distance makes me feel so bad,

the worse is when some of them can not hold it and they actually end ...
by Morena212
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
Replies: 25
Views: 7857
Gender:

Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Dead wrote:Unless you have IBS like symptoms or problems with your digestion, there is nothing wrong with your gut flora. I learned that the hard way.
Had similar thoughts a few years back and went through with it. Now i have daily stomach pain in addition to my bb.
I have ibs
by Morena212
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
Replies: 25
Views: 7857
Gender:

Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Hi,

I've been reading a few topics about this on this forum going back five years. A couple of posters have already visited this idea. I just would like to know if anyone ever actually did this?

I have had bad breath since about 10 or 11. I know its from something wrong in the gut, like most of ...
by Morena212
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

I'm in the same boat, my husband's family they try to ridicule me too, I just avoid them like the plague. It's time to toughen up Morena212. We have kids, doesn't matter how shitty life is right now, sucide is not and never will be the answer. What you've got to do is constantly try different stuff ...
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible LIFE!
Replies: 3
Views: 3171
Gender:

Re: Terrible LIFE!

Its actually funny for the past 15 or so years my only birthday wish has been "please God let me find a cure. Please no more stinky breath." Thats ALL! Never asked for money or a new car. Just that! To be normal!
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible LIFE!
Replies: 3
Views: 3171
Gender:

Re: Terrible LIFE!

I know your pain Morena. I have always enjoyed alone time but ever since I realized this problem I find myself alone a lot more. It's stressful and painful to be out with people. I'll try to let myself relax and enjoy my time and usually someone will make a comment at some point and I will be so ...
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible LIFE!
Replies: 3
Views: 3171
Gender:

Terrible LIFE!

Sometimes people think i dont want to interact with them. I avoid going to parent teacher conferences, getting my hair done, going to the nail salon. Just about anything that i ahve to have direct contact with people. And i feel like a horrible moma nd person but im so tored of embarrassing my ...
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Anyone from CT?
Replies: 0
Views: 2507
Gender:

Anyone from CT?

Female 25 mom of three. Dont have any friends shy because of my condition.
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
Replies: 22
Views: 36210
Gender:

Re: ever overheard people talking about your breath?

Wow i sat here and cried with every single one of your posts! Its terrible! I feel so lonely and sad. WHY? Thats all i ask myself everyday! At least here with you guys i feel like i can speak openly. I work with all men. A young woman in a group of men and the ONLY one thats stinks up the whole work ...
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Robert20 wrote:That's not the answer, honestly, think about how your family will feel when you're gone they care about you and by commiting s*****e you will destroy them emotionally, visit the topic chlorine bleach method and try that.

I am so drained emotionally so sad all the time. Idk what to do.
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:47 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Wow honestly i have tears in my eyes thank you everyone for responding.
Update: i had a colonoscopy done the GI doctor bombarded me with anti biotics because i have gastritis and H pilory (idk the spelling ) i tought finally i would be cured and nothing. I had all my wisdom teeth removed. I had the ...
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Broken hearted girl
Replies: 25
Views: 18949
Gender:

Re: Broken hearted girl

I completely understand you! This is a punishment i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Good luck!
by Morena212
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
Replies: 16
Views: 9535
Gender:

Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗