THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 18
- Views: 30846
- Gender:
Re: Please help
Yes i was wide awake during my procedure .it wasnt painfull.but really really uncomfortable. :( i ddi an upper endoscopy to examine the upper part of the digestive tract.
Chronic dry mouth is called xerostomia, a condition where your mouth doesn't produce enough saliva, so talk about that with ...
Re: Im cured
I read a user post on quora a few months ago about a guy who did the following experiment, for 2 days he ate the same foods at the same time of the day, first day he would not drink water before or after meals, second day he drank a full glass of water right after meal. He measured hydrogen ...
- Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest ...
- Wed May 03, 2023 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28358
- Gender:
Re: I'm cured- saline solution
For most people with chronic bad breath(without dental problems) the actual issue are gastrointestinal diseases, especially silent reflux. Most don't know they have it because usually it does not have the classic symptoms of GERD. Silent reflux disturbs the mouth flora by changing mouth PH ...
- Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
Can you update this like 2 weeks?.
I kind of started a similar diet only boiled veggies and chicken meat which works after 4-5 days bad breath is reduced like 80%.
Unfortunately if I eat anything else even bread, it slowly comes back.
From my experience I can't have:
-Anything that tastes sweets ...
I kind of started a similar diet only boiled veggies and chicken meat which works after 4-5 days bad breath is reduced like 80%.
Unfortunately if I eat anything else even bread, it slowly comes back.
From my experience I can't have:
-Anything that tastes sweets ...
- Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3738
- Gender:
Re: Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS
Hydrogen peroxide is the only thing that works for me for a few hours. Scrape tongue first, than use 10 ml diluted with 20 ml water for 1 minute and gargle for another 30 sec.
Ideal would be to not eat or drink anything sweet including fruits, dairy, cheese during this two days. In my case if I eat ...
Ideal would be to not eat or drink anything sweet including fruits, dairy, cheese during this two days. In my case if I eat ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.