THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
Thank you for your feedback
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
So you think that our problem is because of toxins ?
I have tried to drink lemon juice with warm water before breakfast (when I was waking up early) but it didn't work. The bb was still here.
What could we eat to reduce the toxins ? I also think it is a problem of digestion. We have to find what ...
I have tried to drink lemon juice with warm water before breakfast (when I was waking up early) but it didn't work. The bb was still here.
What could we eat to reduce the toxins ? I also think it is a problem of digestion. We have to find what ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
Ok ! Will you please tell me what the naturopath will say to you about your bb ? Thank you
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
Hello !
I am very healthy too. And i dont have acid reflux.
I am sure there is a link between waking up early and bb.
I usually sleep 7-7'30 hours, not more.
Where is the imbalance ? I dont think it is an allergy because when I wake up later, i dont have bb.
My body or an organ is ...
I am very healthy too. And i dont have acid reflux.
I am sure there is a link between waking up early and bb.
I usually sleep 7-7'30 hours, not more.
Where is the imbalance ? I dont think it is an allergy because when I wake up later, i dont have bb.
My body or an organ is ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5118
Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
Hello everyone,
I have this problem : when I wake up early in the morning (6 or 7 o'clock) and I eat something, the bad breath of the morning does not go away, even if I brush my teeth. And whatever I eat after, the BB does not disappear. However, if I wake up late (10 or 11 o'clock) and I eat the ...
I have this problem : when I wake up early in the morning (6 or 7 o'clock) and I eat something, the bad breath of the morning does not go away, even if I brush my teeth. And whatever I eat after, the BB does not disappear. However, if I wake up late (10 or 11 o'clock) and I eat the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.