Well, one thing most ladies, young girls,men did not know is the fact that
TRUE LOVERS ARE BLIND. Yes,they are blind to outward defects. As a young man, I have met ladies who knows that my breath is sticky(note that at that point in time, I have little knowledge on how to mask or combat against bb ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 117 matches
- Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Broken hearted girl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18942
- Gender:
- Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11009
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Another member (Atrial) had mentioned on our previous post that we cannot smell each other because we are producing or having to deal with reactions. When we hung out, that was the first time in a long time I could completely be myself and just have fun.
Hey guys, I like the idea of meeting ...
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What's the most mentioned CURE that you have read?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2351
- Gender:
Re: What's the most mentioned CURE that you have read?
The ONLY thing that keep's working for me is the FRESHMlNT gum (pls, check my previous post) after suffering for bb for a period of 10 year's plus.
I know what it means to lonely
What it means to isolated
What it means when nobody (not even yr closest friend's) seems to understand what you are ...
I know what it means to lonely
What it means to isolated
What it means when nobody (not even yr closest friend's) seems to understand what you are ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:56 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 25076
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
@Gluten-free, this seems interesting. I'll check out the link.
@GTFO.BADBREATH,
" Back to the doctor thing. In my experience if you ever decide again you want help from a doctor, do not go there and say "I have bad breath" or "do I have bad breath?" Go there and complain about something that ...
@GTFO.BADBREATH,
" Back to the doctor thing. In my experience if you ever decide again you want help from a doctor, do not go there and say "I have bad breath" or "do I have bad breath?" Go there and complain about something that ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 25076
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
Ok,no problem @Gluten-free,i'm sorry also if, my previous comment(s) were offensive.
It's not my intention to hurt you because we are all in same boat. I just wanted to help you voice-out yr anger through writing because I noticed you where upset maybe,it's because of the way the doctor's had ...
It's not my intention to hurt you because we are all in same boat. I just wanted to help you voice-out yr anger through writing because I noticed you where upset maybe,it's because of the way the doctor's had ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:00 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 25076
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
@Gluten-free,
"You are becoming bitter" sure the truth is bitter but, does well once digested. Unfortunately, we live in a world full of hypocrisy. People love you when you lie to them.
FYI : I'm a man. Not a woman.
Note : 7-year's ago I met an honest Mr.Dr who confess to me that he knows nothing ...
"You are becoming bitter" sure the truth is bitter but, does well once digested. Unfortunately, we live in a world full of hypocrisy. People love you when you lie to them.
FYI : I'm a man. Not a woman.
Note : 7-year's ago I met an honest Mr.Dr who confess to me that he knows nothing ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 25076
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
Thank you. I take that as a compliment.
You who can think outside the box, why going to bother the doctors. They choose their profession in order to make money and take care of their family not their patient. They don't care about what you are going through or how you feel.
Sorry, if you got ...
You who can think outside the box, why going to bother the doctors. They choose their profession in order to make money and take care of their family not their patient. They don't care about what you are going through or how you feel.
Sorry, if you got ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 25076
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
Well, well,well.
Love commenting to this kind of thread.
My dear @Gluten-free,
".....
the dentist check out my mouth for only 3 minuut like he wanting to avoid me. I felt so humiliating. I was like why did you become a dentist....
I don't mean to be rude here. Everyone seems to be dishonest with ...
Love commenting to this kind of thread.
My dear @Gluten-free,
".....
the dentist check out my mouth for only 3 minuut like he wanting to avoid me. I felt so humiliating. I was like why did you become a dentist....
I don't mean to be rude here. Everyone seems to be dishonest with ...
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED ADVICE
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8856
- Gender:
Re: I NEED ADVICE
From my research, apples have 3times more sugar than carrot. I have used celery and cucumber before and i didnt really see much difference. i read an article on carrot and apple combination curing bad breath, thats why i am trying it.
Check out xylitol powder. It's a good replacement for sugar ...
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to the group and to BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2495
- Gender:
Re: New to the group and to BB
Welcome to bbh forum,you are in the right place unfortunately,most people don't know we are one family.
You've become part of this community the moment you signed-up.
Well, you need to be strong and courageous when it comes to coping & seeking solutions to bb
The good thing is that you have a ...
You've become part of this community the moment you signed-up.
Well, you need to be strong and courageous when it comes to coping & seeking solutions to bb
The good thing is that you have a ...
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2903
- Gender:
Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
Sorry, I think they are particle's of sulphur which are built-up as a result of the presence of bacteria's & mucus. However, i think these are normal symptoms if,you are suffering from bb.
Thanks
Smilinagain
Thanks
Smilinagain
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2903
- Gender:
Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
Google xilitol toothpaste or toothpaste with xilitol ingredients.
Thanks
Btcseo
Thanks
Btcseo
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did people told you that you have bb?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2487
- Gender:
Re: How did people told you that you have bb?
It's so painful that most donot talk about your bb in your presence.they prefers discussing about it in your absence.
Personally, I noticed these strange reactions from people during conversation.people who are focusing on the foul breath coming from nowhere instead of focusing on our discussion. It ...
Personally, I noticed these strange reactions from people during conversation.people who are focusing on the foul breath coming from nowhere instead of focusing on our discussion. It ...
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:04 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Jimi - thanks for your assistant's
- Replies: 1
- Views: 27319
- Gender:
Jimi - thanks for your assistant's
Thanks for your assistance. however,
I suggest you should make effort to fix this problem so, that member's who lose access to their credentials can easily recover it.
Secondly, I noticed most notification msg's ends up in gmail spam folder.
Personally, I click the "this is no spam" and added it to ...
I suggest you should make effort to fix this problem so, that member's who lose access to their credentials can easily recover it.
Secondly, I noticed most notification msg's ends up in gmail spam folder.
Personally, I click the "this is no spam" and added it to ...
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Handling Depression and Negative/sucidal Thought's
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3549
- Gender:
Re: Handling Depression and Negative/sucidal Thought's
Will soon post update in regards to this thread.
Regards
Smilinagain
Regards
Smilinagain
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.