THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Barbara
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: results of CT Scan please help
Replies: 0
Views: 1346

results of CT Scan please help

hi All,

after some time finally i got my ct scan results but not sure if any of this is related to my BB.
may some of you can help me....

plase see below

the nasal septum is convoluted and there is a bony spur projecting into the left nasal cavity. bilateral lamella concha and paradoxical ...
by Barbara
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...
Replies: 2
Views: 1104

Bb and white pimple on the back tongue...

Hi all,

I'm new but I now what is bb... I have bb from last 15 years starting from tooth infections and I didn't go to dentist... only after one year I went for extraction... but bb stay. All dentist saying my tooths are good and they can't see nothing on x-ray... I'm waiting now for ct scan ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗