THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Lebron.James
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: GI appointment next week
Replies: 0
Views: 1293

GI appointment next week

Hello all,
I have a GI appointment next week and want to make sure I do this right. I have been a very poor advocate for myself in the past with doctors in reference to my bad breath.
As far as a GI is concerned what are all of the conditions that I should ask her about (i.e. candida, sibo). Any ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗