THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Nina2801
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Worms
Replies: 1
Views: 939

Worms

Hi guys, so I have since i was like 10 years old pinworms. And I really wanna know if that could be the cause of my bb? Please help me
by Nina2801
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The cause(?)
Replies: 2
Views: 1052

The cause(?)

Hi everyone, first of all, my English is not the best. Second, I really don’t know what the cause of my bb is, and I thought that maybe you guys could help me.
I have since I was 10 bb. I always thought it came from my tonsils cause I had tonsil stones, so i removed them. Nothing worked.
Then I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗