THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4320
- Gender:
Re: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
I’m experimenting at the moment but raw foods are usually safe for me. Especially fruits(except bananas). I tried adding kale to a fruit smoothie yesterday and made my breath smell for a couple of days . I have done the anti candida diet in the past and that seemed to help also and it was more ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4320
- Gender:
Re: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
I’m experimenting at the moment but raw foods are usually safe for me. Especially fruits(except bananas). I tried adding kale to a fruit smoothie yesterday and made my breath smell for a couple of days . I have done the anti candida diet in the past and that seemed to help also and it was more ...
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The cause(?)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1054
- Gender:
Re: The cause(?)
I was doing candida diet for a while and it did help my bad breath but I didn’t feel like I was healing candida. Look up the candida diet on google there are also a lot of videos on YouTube that help.
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4320
- Gender:
Re: Elimination diets. Your experiences.
I’m experimenting at the moment but raw foods are usually safe for me. Especially fruits(except bananas). I tried adding kale to a fruit smoothie yesterday and made my breath smell for a couple of days . I have done the anti candida diet in the past and that seemed to help also and it was more ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.