THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How my quest to cure bad breath almost killed me
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5695
- Gender:
Re: How my quest to cure bad breath almost killed me
It wasn't particularly nasal. Tended to mostly be when talking or singing. I gradually figured out that whenever I was relaxed while talking with close friends/family, my throat muscles would also relax which would expose the tonsil stones and make the smell particularly bad. About a month after the ...
- Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How my quest to cure bad breath almost killed me
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5695
- Gender:
How my quest to cure bad breath almost killed me
I've had BB since I was a teenager but only in recent years had I begun to notice a strange sensation in my throat and very occasional tonsil stones coming out when coughing or talking. Gross. These things smell awful. I finally felt I had to do something about it as it was seriously affecting my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.