THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by BB for years
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Replies: 47
Views: 18756
Gender:

Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Hello Everyone

I have had BB for years. It was so bad, I would be embarrassed to meet new people, carried gum with me all the time, turned into a person that was stand-offish and to myself. I HATED BB!!! I felt like it was a curse. FOR YEARS i researched and tried so many things. I was desperate to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗