THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Novant
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
Replies: 47
Views: 18753
Gender:

Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Went to this spa party and they introduced bentonite clay
Is this good for breath...
by Novant
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Replies: 27
Views: 9737
Gender:

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

I want to say I have suffered from chronic bad breath since a teenager... I do go to the dentist and practice good hygiene
My breath is so fresh in the morning after my routine and hrs later folks frown or step back.. Some one even sent me an anonymous toothpaste sample in the mail . I feel so bad ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗