Hello everyone
I just want to get a story updated about my BB. I have added my prior posts below in case anyone is interested in knowing my details. If not, please skip them.
Let me go over my story briefly.
I have started to try to cure my BB seriously about 2 weeks ago. I start with reducing ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Story updated, I think I feel better
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1064
- Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1995
Re: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
Which candida cleanse product did you order?
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me ...
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me ...
- Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1995
Re: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
Thank you so much, I will look for thatCursed4eva wrote:Try Zinc Citrate
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1995
Re: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
Which candida cleanse product did you order?
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me ...
I randomly chose a brand from online store. I assume it is not appropriate to mention the brand here. I chose the one with maximum strength and made in USA. I can send you a message. By the way I have not taken it. I don't know whether it works for me ...
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1995
Re: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
Hello applecider
I believe i also have candida. I was taking antibiotics since i was a child until i had my work. This prolong use certainly makes candida overgrowth.
What is your history anyway? Did you also take antibiotics when you were young?
Keep us updated when you are taking your candida ...
I believe i also have candida. I was taking antibiotics since i was a child until i had my work. This prolong use certainly makes candida overgrowth.
What is your history anyway? Did you also take antibiotics when you were young?
Keep us updated when you are taking your candida ...
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1995
Anybody here has BB due to candida overgrowth?
Hello everyone,
I was wondering what if I am also having candida overgrowth.
So, I did a split in a glass of water test this morning that I learned from youtube.
It indicates that I might have candida overgrowth.
If that is the case ( which I am more than 50% sure) where should I start with?
I am ...
I was wondering what if I am also having candida overgrowth.
So, I did a split in a glass of water test this morning that I learned from youtube.
It indicates that I might have candida overgrowth.
If that is the case ( which I am more than 50% sure) where should I start with?
I am ...
- Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A serious journey to handle my bb
- Replies: 2
- Views: 984
Re: A serious journey to handle my bb
I would not cut out the tonsils unless you suffer from tonsil-stones, it is no joke.
Floss and smell the thread, I belive it is quite good way to rule out teeth as a source.
Thank you so much for your mercy reply.
Whenever I go consult doctor regarding the tonsil removal, I wish he would ...
Floss and smell the thread, I belive it is quite good way to rule out teeth as a source.
Thank you so much for your mercy reply.
Whenever I go consult doctor regarding the tonsil removal, I wish he would ...
- Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A serious journey to handle my bb
- Replies: 2
- Views: 984
A serious journey to handle my bb
Hello everyone
first of all I want to apologize for my English. It is my second language.
I am new to this forum. I am so happy that I've found this forum because I used to think I am all alone with the situation I am dealing with.
My situation started when I wore braces for too long ( around 6 ...
first of all I want to apologize for my English. It is my second language.
I am new to this forum. I am so happy that I've found this forum because I used to think I am all alone with the situation I am dealing with.
My situation started when I wore braces for too long ( around 6 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.