THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11164
- Gender:
Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
try abdominal breathing. Get air into your throat by biting the tip of your tongue and breath deeply. I suspect you got phlegm
Can you explain what you mean by phelgm and how it affect the breath?
mucus in throat, contains protein, bad bacteria that thrive in an oxygen deficient area feed ...
- Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11164
- Gender:
Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
try abdominal breathing. Get air into your throat by biting the tip of your tongue and breath deeply. I suspect you got phlegm
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Raymond what is your diet? Do you eat anything on the table? Sweets? Meat? Drinks? Coffee? Or do you avoid something?
I don't think diet is the culprit here, yes some food like dairy, breed, pepper do increase phlegm production but our problem isn't that we produce more phlegm but our inability ...
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
for me I had it for almost 2 decades, if my throat is clear, no reaction is felt.Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am How many years have you suffered bb?
So you no longer get negative reactions from the people?
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
You can choose to either spit it or swallow it, but if you choose the later, try to thin it will saliva
- Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Did you have Nasal BB too? or just mouth bb and will this solve nasal BB?
since both our mouth and nose are connected to our throat, the smell can come from both. most of us are suffering from chronic catarrh and it led to accumulation of phlegm which is protein in nature and being fed upon by ...
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
not only is my breath improved in 4 days, I also found out my indigestion and constipation is gone. taking beans, not more of a problem. abdominal breathing is the key
- Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
what of bitting the tip of your tongue while you continue to breath normally - found that easier
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
what Raymond is saying is simple and I believe the technique is working: pinch the top of your tongue on the inside of your upper incisors, draw air down your throat and hold it. For a start, you can hold it for few seconds, the more you practice, the more you going to improve your ability to retain ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I have concluded my BB is from phlegm in throat, but my problem has always been how to resolve this situation permanently, gargling help for not more than 2 hours, practicing deep breath techniques can of help a little. let's hope we finally going to end it after few weeks
- Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Masking products?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1343
- Gender:
Re: Masking products?
buy sugarless gum, I use trident, chew it the whole day. it has actually improve my relationship with people, for 2 weeks now, I can talk in class and my energy kind of increasing. I suffered from bb for 18years, lost lot of money from jobs because I end up running away.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.