THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1434
Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
I have always attributed this to me spraying when I'm talking and the lips are ultra sensitive to any spittle and it really gets to people, quite rightly too! (seem to have excess saliva from the glands under the tongue) but I suppose more recently become paranoid this is also a BB reaction. Does ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.