THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:57 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: White hairy tongue
- Replies: 14
- Views: 20384
- Gender:
Re: White hairy tongue
I also get a white tongue which seems to be any time I eat food. I have been watching what I eat, but it shows up more when I have carbs/meat I think. Also, is the white tongue you have feel very slippery and slimy? It does not come off with a tongue scraper
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.