THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by Sadlife
Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue licking test is not reliable
Replies: 4
Views: 2367
Gender:

Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Hi there. I've forgot how to post a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it ...
by Sadlife
Thu May 23, 2019 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A question to all bb sufferers!
Replies: 22
Views: 13865
Gender:

Re: Re:



I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are ...
by Sadlife
Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A question to all bb sufferers!
Replies: 22
Views: 13865
Gender:

Re:


I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are ...
by Sadlife
Tue May 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Dr Paulose from India
Replies: 16
Views: 26251
Gender:

Re: Dr Paulose from India

Tq Janet for ur reply
by Sadlife
Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr Paulose from India
Replies: 0
Views: 993
Gender:

Dr Paulose from India

Hi, does anyone of you heard of Dr Paulose from India? Just saw his video from YouTube. Any advise? Thanks in advance~
by Sadlife
Thu May 17, 2018 1:52 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Dr Paulose from India
Replies: 16
Views: 26251
Gender:

Dr Paulose from India

Hi, may I know anyone of u ever heard of Dr Paulose from India? Just saw his surgery video from YouTube. Really think to fly to India to look for his consultant. Any advise? Thanks in advance~
by Sadlife
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: dry mouth=halitosis?
Replies: 0
Views: 1363
Gender:

dry mouth=halitosis?

hi all. most of the halitosis sufferers have dry mouth. so can I say that most of the people who have dry mouth also got this bad breath problem? one of my dentists told me that she also has dry mouth , but I don't think she has bad breath. my mouth feel dry most of the time. my saliva is thick n ...
by Sadlife
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:29 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Mouthwash and salt water
Replies: 3
Views: 15371
Gender:

Re: Mouthwash and salt water

Anyone out there? Pls, give me ur opinion whether I should use OTC mouthwash or salt water to rinse/gargle before sleep? Or any other suggestions besides these two? Thx ~
by Sadlife
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Mouthwash and salt water
Replies: 3
Views: 15371
Gender:

Mouthwash and salt water

Hi everyone. Yesterday after brushing, flossing n cleaning my tongue, I used salt water to rinse my mouth. This morning when I wake up, my mouth tastes bitter. Usually I use mouthwash instead of salt water. When I used mouthwash, my mouth tastes sour when I wake up in the morning. But if I used salt ...
by Sadlife
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:58 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Dying...
Replies: 8
Views: 20701
Gender:

Re:

[quote="Jimi Stein"]Happens to many of us.
You know many celebrities have bad breath. I dont want to name names here, just because nobody wants to be labeled as smelly person. But also I would say 5 % of people smell. I came across many people in my life, the worse was in Malaysia, where this boy ...
by Sadlife
Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:01 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20380
Gender:

Re: White hairy tongue

Thank u nivek10 for ur reply. So sad to say that this method didn't work for me. Anyone here suffered from white hairy tongue before n got it cured? Thanks~ (sorry for my broken English)
by Sadlife
Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:12 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: White hairy tongue
Replies: 14
Views: 20380
Gender:

White hairy tongue

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! May I know is there any cure or treatment for white hairy tongue? Any good idea to get rid of it? Thank u~ ;)
by Sadlife
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why its so hard to find the source of bad breath for most of us here_
Replies: 9
Views: 2758
Gender:

Re: Why its so hard to find the source of bad breath for most of us here_

Thank u smilingagain for ur encouragement! I even had tears in my eyes when I read ur kind words. Only God knows what I hv been through for the past 27 years! It's really hard to live like this! I hate my life! Why I can't enjoy my life just like others? Oh Lord, pls help me! What I'm asking is just ...
by Sadlife
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
Replies: 17
Views: 5178
Gender:

Re: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?

Thank u Jimi n myhardestbattleyet for ur reply~
by Sadlife
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
Replies: 17
Views: 5178
Gender:

Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?

Hi there, I am new here. I was wonder if anyone of u tried tongue rejuvenation before? Have u ever heard of Dr. Richard A.Miller from National Breath Centre in Virginia? Any comment? Is tongue rejuvenation a cure for us? :-k thx ~
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗