THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5196
- Gender:
Re: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
It was $6000 and yes I paid it. To be honest I think the desperation got the best of me in the particular situation. At that time I was unaware of this website, and all of the other possible root cause of bb, plus I still had some faith in mankind to be honest & understanding. I truly felt that the ...
- Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5196
- Gender:
Re: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
Hey Jimi,
There was a tool that looked similar to scapul but not as sharp of course. Connected to that instrument was a small hose the shot a high pressured blast of water at the same time they are scraping the tongue. It becomes very difficult to withstand the constant stream of water shooting in ...
There was a tool that looked similar to scapul but not as sharp of course. Connected to that instrument was a small hose the shot a high pressured blast of water at the same time they are scraping the tongue. It becomes very difficult to withstand the constant stream of water shooting in ...
- Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5196
- Gender:
Re: Dr. Richard A.Miller's tongue rejuvenation?
I am sad to say that I did this "Rejuvenation" with Dr. Miller in Northern Va. It did not work. Basically it's just someone (not him) doing an intensive tongue scraping session broken up into multiple visits if you live locally. They will do somewhat of a deep cleaning too.
I came back a few times ...
I came back a few times ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.