THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4221
- Gender:
Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
I live in london and its so fkin mad have worked in retail it was really bad experience and now i m working in warehouse dont know how to cure my nasal bb tried everything had 10 colonic session but still no cure. Would like to connect and talk.
- Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4221
- Gender:
Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
I live in london and its so fkin mad have worked in retail it was really bad experience and now i m working in warehouse dont know how to cure my nasal bb tried everything had 10 colonic session but still no cure. Would like to connect and talk.
- Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something may be working for me!!!!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3978
- Gender:
Re: Something may be working for me!!!!!!
But there was no change in nasal bb
- Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something may be working for me!!!!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3978
- Gender:
Re: Something may be working for me!!!!!!
I have also tried colonic hydrotherapy but it didn't work though the sessions were only 50 mins so I think I need more sessions. My mouth felt much cleaner after 5th session and I understand it's gonna take time so I will continue to do more.
- Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:54 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161027
- Gender:
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
No I m just eating low fodmap zucchini tomato rice chicken no wheat no dairy. it's been a month but no change stil have nasal bb . I m thinking to go for carnivore diet hope it works.
- Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161027
- Gender:
Re: Finding a job
Hi guys I came to London in 2021 worked in Sainsbury's for 8 months which killed me from inside and now Ive started working in a warehouse don't know how to live this life with work coz everywhere u go u have to talk or work with people it's so embarassing, don't know how to handle myself coz people ...
- Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
I live in London UK.
- Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:31 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for UK friends
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14013
- Gender:
Re: Looking for UK friends
Hey friends I live in London UK male 30
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath CURE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7430
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath CURE
Has anyone tried nasal rinse with acetylcystene
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Patreon account for badbreathhalitosis.com
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1630
- Gender:
Re: Patreon account for badbreathhalitosis.com
I don't even have an fb account
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety issues
- Replies: 44
- Views: 9427
- Gender:
Re: Anxiety issues
I m doing nasal rinse with gse and amoxicillin and when I gargled with diluted acv I think there was a little mucus coming out but it was light red maybe coz of the color of acv but I don't think there is Change in bb
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1446
- Gender:
Re: Anxiety issues
I am thinking of doing nasal rinse with amoxicillin and baby shampoo I think biofilm is the cause of constant bb from nose. When I had septoplasty I was bb free for a week my tongue was red but after a few days my bb came back and white tongue. I also suffer from acid reflux but I have that thing in ...
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1446
- Gender:
Re: Anxiety issues
Same here Ricky I m from India and I don't know what's the reason of my bb Its been 10 years I have been suffering from it. I went gastro doctors ent they gave me antibiotics but nothing worked it's also difficult for me to afford meds and products
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety issues
- Replies: 44
- Views: 9427
- Gender:
Re: Anxiety issues
Every second and every breath hurts
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety issues
- Replies: 44
- Views: 9427
- Gender:
Re: Anxiety issues
Sorry the desperation for gal comes naturally from too much pain and sufferings
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.