Wow, congratulations on being cured! A gluten-free diet is on my todo list although I got tested negative for celiacs.
May I ask what symptoms did your bad breath cause in others? For me, people are coughing a lot when I talk to them. Was that also the case for you?
Also curious about the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.