THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:28 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone in Houston?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11071
Re: Anyone in Houston?
Sent you a private message
- Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:09 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone in Houston?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11071
Anyone in Houston?
Greetings everyone!!
Anyone in Houston wants to hang out?
Pm a message!! Don't use this website very often but I'll try to respond as quickly as I can.
Anyone in Houston wants to hang out?
Pm a message!! Don't use this website very often but I'll try to respond as quickly as I can.
- Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:51 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for people to hang out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12470
Looking for people to hang out
Hello everyone I'm 27 years old male looking for people to hang out. I'm in Houston. Post message/ private message so we can hang out.
- Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Anyone in Houston wants to meet up?
- Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2214
Re: Anyone live in chicago? I need some friends^
Planning to visit there some time next year. (Probably summer time)
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:30 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Please read this. It might help you.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4319
Re: Please read this. It might help you.
For some reason, I cannot scrap my tongue clean until its only saliva left (scrap for an hour). There would be these white stuff that is continuously visible. Does this happen to anyone else? Also at the end of the day, the back of my tongue is coated white.
- Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
- Replies: 17
- Views: 48650
Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Sorry for the stupid question.
Where can I buy the drug from? Walgreens?
Thanks.
Where can I buy the drug from? Walgreens?
Thanks.
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Houston here.
Anyone wants to make a discord chat?
Anyone wants to make a discord chat?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.