THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
I will be waiting for your update @lastchance
- Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
What probiotic you use?
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
I remember my friends covering their noses when we eat altogether in the canteen.
Sometimes I do something with my throat, I try to feel my nose, like moving your adam's apple, kinda like swallowing. And I feel something is wrong. It's dry. It's hard to explain.
I always have phlegm in my throat ...
Sometimes I do something with my throat, I try to feel my nose, like moving your adam's apple, kinda like swallowing. And I feel something is wrong. It's dry. It's hard to explain.
I always have phlegm in my throat ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
I eat really fast. Like in just less than 5 mins. Then I'd drink water after, feeling all of the food coming down from my throat. I don't know if this is related tho. But it doesn't happen all the time. That feeling when drinking. I get reactions everytime! I feel like everytime I eat, it will smell ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4936
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
So you are saying we all have the same root of the problem and have the same treatment for all?
- Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
Any idea what could this be? I really think it's coming from my nose because when we eat, we swallow and then air comes out through our nose. Could the problem be on my nose or throat? I haven't really heard about this and I feel like it's saying that my bb is severe already. I'm so worried about ...
- Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4936
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
Hi, Foxro. I am also 17, incoming college. I know, high school was very tough but I am also proud for hanging in there. There were a lot of people I hear talking mean about me but I didn't really care. Well, of course, sometimes it affects me, it hurts me but I don't show them. I am quiet and became ...
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
And please, can you tell me if when you are eating, does your surrounding smells?
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
How old are you, Sadface? No, I don't have that bad taste when I swallow. This might sound strange but the phlegm in my throat which I felt is always there is gone now. It really is not the root of all this. I'm glad, it seems working for you.
- Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
Thank you for that. I appreciate it. Sounds like I have it but I think this is not the real deal, it seems like it's just a reaction from what's going on down(stomach/intestines/etc). I have tried gargling with water mix with salt, it's like the saltwater is thinning out the mucus from my throat and ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
I am not really sure if I have post nasal drip but I think I have one. I often have this feeling that there is a phlegm in my throat. Sometimes it's like between my nasal and throat. After always brushing my teeth then tongue, there's always this thick saliva(or mucus? it's like a clear phlegm ...
- Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Are you also curious as to how are the old members in this thread doing right now??? If you are with me, let us try to update here even once a year. We can give information about things that we already tried, worked or not worked. Or if you need a help, a friend, we are here!!
- Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Guys! I am reading previous replies here and I saw someone saying we should speak in English because this is an english forum. Makes sense. I agree to it because it would be unfair for others who wants to get info here and cannot understand our language. So PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Potato :)
Buti nahanap mo tong site na to. Ang bata mo pa pala. Kung gusto mong mas madali silang macontact, gawa ka ng dummy account mo then add mo kami sa fb. Add mo ko, hindi yata active si Justice ngayon. Here's my account: Segunda Katigbak II.
Matagal na po ako nagsesearch tungkol dito ...
Buti nahanap mo tong site na to. Ang bata mo pa pala. Kung gusto mong mas madali silang macontact, gawa ka ng dummy account mo then add mo kami sa fb. Add mo ko, hindi yata active si Justice ngayon. Here's my account: Segunda Katigbak II.
Matagal na po ako nagsesearch tungkol dito ...
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Justice, I added you na.
Ricky, anong name sa fb? Di ko kasi makikita agad yung group chat na yan e.
Ricky, anong name sa fb? Di ko kasi makikita agad yung group chat na yan e.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.