THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by AnswerSeeker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Replies: 7
Views: 2398
Gender:

Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.

Hello,
I just made a post recently about my BB struggles if you'd like a link to my story.

Gist: I actually had mediocre dental hygiene but for a few months I improved my dental hygiene to a healthy level but the BB continued. The BB came out through my nose too and was stronger from the mouth. I ...
by AnswerSeeker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from wisdom teeth infection, pericoronitis
Replies: 4
Views: 3877
Gender:

Bad breath from wisdom teeth infection, pericoronitis

Hello guys,

I'd like to give you guys insight on how I may (still in recovery) have beaten BB.

It started 4 months ago when I realized people were turning away from me when I talked or rubbed their noses. 3 months ago that's when I realized it was getting worse as I felt like people sitting in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗