THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by JamesBB
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)
Replies: 10
Views: 3241
Gender:

Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, I have only just worked out how to post a new topic so here goes,

I've been suffering for around ten years.

My Symptoms:

general bad taste in mouth and throat.
sulphur smell coming from nose, fills a room after short time, especially after eating. (eating any ...
by JamesBB
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev
Replies: 7
Views: 2526
Gender:

Cured By Digestive Enzymes

Hi all, I have finally found the answer after years of suffering, six days and symptom free, it was over in 24 hours, maybe less. and it was not what I expected at all. I have tried everything over the last few years.

My symptoms were as follows: a bad smell in my nose, a terrible taste in my mouth ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗