THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 733
Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit
Hi guys. I forgot my password and email for my original name oneday4800. Anyways. I had a deep cleaning and got my tooth pulled that I needed a root canal on. My mouth felt nice for a day then that same taste came back. Broke my heart as I'm trying to rush this. Before getting it pulled,i asked my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.