THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16759
- Gender:
Re: probiotics helping
I started taking the probiotics over 3 weeks ago and have seen great improvement. However, before I started, I did a 3 days water and juice fast, I cut meat completely out of my diet and saw a video of youtube (instant $2 Bad Breath cure) by Doubleplusgood. The tips he gave works because I have seen ...
- Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My Journey so Far
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17535
- Gender:
Re: My Journey so Far
Thanks.
- Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:01 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My Journey so Far
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17535
- Gender:
Re: My Journey so Far
I have not tried the liver flush. I will definitely try it. Tell me if you have any tips on how you go about it. I also do not have any other significant thing going on but sometimes you do not realize it until someone mention it. Thank for the advice will keep you posted.
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:03 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My Journey so Far
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17535
- Gender:
Re: My Journey so Far
Daniel diet is lick a strict vegan diet, no sweets, no artificial seasoning. There are several youtube videos about it. The Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory is a very good book to read on that.
tongue tie Tongue-tie is a condition present at birth that restricts the tongue's range of motion.
tongue tie Tongue-tie is a condition present at birth that restricts the tongue's range of motion.
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: My Journey so Far
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17535
- Gender:
My Journey so Far
I have had bb for ever. Years of antibiotics.
Used several products that did not work
What has worked partially so far
Went to a bad breath treatment center over a year ago. They clean the tongue for about 1hour with each visit and did some deep teeth and gum treatment. They charged me over $12,000 ...
Used several products that did not work
What has worked partially so far
Went to a bad breath treatment center over a year ago. They clean the tongue for about 1hour with each visit and did some deep teeth and gum treatment. They charged me over $12,000 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.