THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 70 matches

by lolla123
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read me? Cured.
Replies: 13
Views: 4996

Re: Read me? Cured.

This is so inspirational, I am so happy for you hopefully you find the strength to move on from all the hurt you endured and start living the life you want to
by lolla123
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who’s in south England ?
Replies: 0
Views: 3229

Who’s in south England ?

Anyone near London or from the southern region of England?
by lolla123
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
Replies: 25
Views: 6089

Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge

Hi, I am so sorry to hear nothing you have tried to date has worked for you. Only a few people on here I have seen have tried as many things as you have, I can tell you have a lot of willpower and I admire that. I am sorry I don’t have anything to add that might be helpful but I will tell you please ...
by lolla123
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a cure please
Replies: 13
Views: 4300

Re: Help me find a cure please


Hi lolla, no I haven’t tested for h phylori but I just googled the symptoms and I don’t have any of them..can you still have it ??

I have bumps right at the back of my tongue and I always have a white chairing there. It’s difficult to remove. Could be a symptom digestive issues ?


I think h ...
by lolla123
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Replies: 14
Views: 72310

Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?


I don’t think they lie, my parents and sisters saw how devastated and sad I am and they told me we will go to any doctor you want to fix this problem, but they told me also that they don’t smell anything, and it is weird that it happens only when I am at work.they even cane to my work place to see ...
by lolla123
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me find a cure please
Replies: 13
Views: 4300

Re: Help me find a cure please

Hi sue, welcome to the forum, I hope you find some interesting information that will help you or even get rid of the problem. Have you tested for h pylori yet? If not I would suggest to give that a go just in case although many cases as reported on here seem to only temporarily be cured from ...
by lolla123
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom Teeth removal
Replies: 1
Views: 857

Re: Wisdom Teeth removal

Hey, were your wisdoms infected at all? Inflamed? Did they smell when you touched them? Good luck hopefully they cure you or at least improve the situation. I, myself, am planning to remove my impacted wisdom tooth so look forward to any updates.
by lolla123
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TONSIL STONE
Replies: 1
Views: 806

Re: TONSIL STONE

Hi, you could try seeing if you get a smell on your finger after rubbing it on the tonsils but beware even in that case a lot of people said that tonsillectomy hasn’t helped, I read on here that if you get tonsil stones or general discomfort tonsil wise it is usually because of another reason in the ...
by lolla123
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374749

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.


how to post new thread ?


Hi, to post a new thread (from iPhone) you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the home page and go to the “jump to” section. After you do that there will appear all the options and topics, click on the one you want to post and once you’re on that page click new ...
by lolla123
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)
Replies: 12
Views: 6186

Re: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)


Yes, it has gotten better and I don't have sour taste in my mouth at all times. The middle of my tongue is also pink. It had always been white before the operation.
However, some BB is still there at times. I was just rubbing my gums the other day and felt some not-so-pleasant smell after rubbing ...
by lolla123
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tried everything
Replies: 8
Views: 2781

Re: Tried everything

Hi Jdoty, could you tell us a bit more, any other symptoms you have aside the white coating? Might be a stupid question but does your coating definitely smell? Some people have coatings which do not smell or if so they only smell faintly, that’s considered normal as most people have some sort of ...
by lolla123
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kind of a breakthrough?
Replies: 3
Views: 1325

Re: Kind of a breakthrough?

Dita wrote:Good for you!! :D

I know it sounds mental but I'm going to crush and swish zinc tablets from Savers, lol. I will update you on that

Lots of products on here too: https://purepathessentialoils.com/best-zinc-supplement/
Nice, thanks for the link!
by lolla123
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kind of a breakthrough?
Replies: 3
Views: 1325

Re: Kind of a breakthrough?

By the way, if you are wondering how long the effects last I can tell you I swished 3 pills yesterday and woke up with still no smell today on tongue and mouth that’s without even brushing my teeth and when I woke up my mouth didn’t taste as dry or as “dirty” as it usually does but I don’t go by ...
by lolla123
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kind of a breakthrough?
Replies: 3
Views: 1325

Kind of a breakthrough?

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well, so again I was reading as many posts as I could by Aydin Murat, Infact i’m Pretty sure I have nothing left to read from him. He mentioned more than once the effects of zinc on type 1 bb and since I wanted to rule out my wisdom tooth I thought I might as well try ...
by lolla123
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Replies: 25
Views: 8871

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Good luck! Keep us updated if you can and remember to not get discouraged if you still get smells after the first few weeks since all the blood and scabs from the surgery can also release smells
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗