There is a guy who has a fetish when people barf on his stomach, he is called Jeff The Vomit Guy, if you watch Howard Stern....so I am not surprised that some freaks like to smell bad breath.
Therabreath is the pinnacle of halitomafia movement.....by halitomafia I mean all these companies claiming ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
Yes, you can start from somewhere but, not with some trickish commercial product's.
If, you think no one on this forum has tested the soul-called therabreath product, i bet you should carefully review the general forum section of this forum.
FYI - the best approach to start on forum is a brief ...
If, you think no one on this forum has tested the soul-called therabreath product, i bet you should carefully review the general forum section of this forum.
FYI - the best approach to start on forum is a brief ...
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
- Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears
This is outright sarcasm.
I sincerely posted something I found and asked for opinion or anyone has good experience and all you replied was I'm a scammer, all because I posted so little ...
This is outright sarcasm.
I sincerely posted something I found and asked for opinion or anyone has good experience and all you replied was I'm a scammer, all because I posted so little ...
- Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
Thats why I said in the beginning this mouth wash is for bacterial started fr the mouth and not somewhere else.Mercedes wrote:It the problem come from stomach you can clean your mouth with it every second, WILL NOT KILL YOUR BB.
LoL
- Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3673
- Gender:
ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective
I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.