I’ve got this same issue it’s like after brushing my teeth the clear phlegm gets irritated and I need to constantly blow my nose and spit for around half an hour afterwards. I have a ct scan booked will let you know how it goes.
I’ve tried everything from ultra dex, tung gel, neli med sinsus rinse ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
- Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is there ever a way out of this hell
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1343
- Gender:
Re: Is there ever a way out of this hell
I have no idea what the smell is like I’ve done the lick test and can’t smell much - my guess from reactions feceal maybe? I have very bad coating on my tongue which semi goes away in the morning but comes back during the day no matter if I scrape my tongue or not. I don’t remember a trigger but ...
- Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is there ever a way out of this hell
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1343
- Gender:
Is there ever a way out of this hell
I’ve tried pretty much everything now and I’m really beginning to think there is no hope. Watching everyday go by and people covering their noses when I speak at work even when I’m not talking I seem to offend people which makes me think is it now coming from my nose. Over the past year this has ...
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1859
- Gender:
Re: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
Hi there, slightly stale but not an overpowering smell. I’m convinced the smell is coming from my gut because I can’t smell my breath myself. Do you experience similar?gotshot26 wrote:When you run your fingers on your tongue and let it dry and smell it, what does it smell like?
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1859
- Gender:
Re: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
Hey you are welcome.
So The first Thing you should do its a nose ct scan. If there are nothing wrong mean that the problem come from the stomach. Superior endoscopy,addominal ct scan and an intestinal endoscopy will tell you the cause of your bad breath.
Halitosis can have many reasons,stop cheese ...
So The first Thing you should do its a nose ct scan. If there are nothing wrong mean that the problem come from the stomach. Superior endoscopy,addominal ct scan and an intestinal endoscopy will tell you the cause of your bad breath.
Halitosis can have many reasons,stop cheese ...
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1859
- Gender:
Re: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
What do you eat
Breakfast,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Snacks like chocolate,fizzy drinks,crisps ect
Thanks for writing back, breakfast usually a pastry or scone, lunch varies on if im at work or not usually a jacket potatoe beans and cheese or a fish dish, dinner again anything from spaghetti Bol to a prawn ...
Breakfast,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Snacks like chocolate,fizzy drinks,crisps ect
Thanks for writing back, breakfast usually a pastry or scone, lunch varies on if im at work or not usually a jacket potatoe beans and cheese or a fish dish, dinner again anything from spaghetti Bol to a prawn ...
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1859
- Gender:
Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
I’m a 28 year old woman who is suffering from B.B. I used to be able to tell I had bad breath like bad taste in mouth and smell and would be able to sort with mints or gum now it’s taken a turn for the worse. People always rub their nose of in some cases when sitting next to me at Work cover their ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.