It is qing wei san and xiao wei xiao yao wan.Dead wrote:Can you tell us the name of the herbs?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3388
Re: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3388
Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
I had bad breath for about 3-4 years now. I had tonsils stones, I thought that was the reason that was causing my bad breath but I got my tonsils removed last summer and my bad breath was still there. So i decided i would try another way to get rid of it i went to a naturopathic doctor in August of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.