THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:15 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22062
- Gender:
Re: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
No solution here...all I can say is your not alone. I don't know if that helps though...
- Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:39 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Still hoping one day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14049
- Gender:
Re: Still hoping one day
Sounds fairly recent, compared to my case ...also maybe tmau...
- Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
A cruel joke but typically Filipino...JKL12134 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:35 am And of course, if you smell bad, they'll regard you as someone who's unhygienic. Filipinos are humurous. They'll even make a joke out of it just to send the 'message' across.
- Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
True.JKL12134 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:31 am Unfortunately, it's not the case here. We value 'good hygiene.' It's like a mortal sin to not to take a bath everyday. So even the most subtle smell you have they'll notice.
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
pls add me fb account: Dave Lopezmicca4455 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:05 pmPls pa add ako sa group chat nyo.Justice wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:04 pm Guys add nyo ko sa FB .. sali kayo sa group namin .. mga old member na may BB
Name : Cyy Etrama Di Raizel
Pwed rin dummy account gamitin nyo , nandoon mga old member ng forum nato.
Name: Zarah Soffia
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Howdy Sheriff... :D
Nothing much to write home about... :). I still have bb but have learned to accept it and find ways to minimize putting myself in embarrassing situations. Maybe it's just old age...but I do find myself begin to understand and be patient with other people and with myself. I ...
Nothing much to write home about... :). I still have bb but have learned to accept it and find ways to minimize putting myself in embarrassing situations. Maybe it's just old age...but I do find myself begin to understand and be patient with other people and with myself. I ...
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Just wanna say hello to everyone...Hi Rick...
I've been using a tongue scraper. It was given to me by my brod. I think it effectively cleans the tongue and anything that helps clean the mouth should help our condition. Its available in Lazada for less than 200 bucks...
I've been using a tongue scraper. It was given to me by my brod. I think it effectively cleans the tongue and anything that helps clean the mouth should help our condition. Its available in Lazada for less than 200 bucks...
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit ...
- Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello dave
Old member ka ba? Ano dati mo username? Sali ka sa group chat namin. Name of group is FREE.
My old user name was bb dave, I posted a long time ago just discovered this site again. Just trying to read other members experiences and see if there's something new I think I should try...how ...
- Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello
Calling all old members from year 2010! Mag paramdam naman kayo? Kumusta na kayo? Ano na balita sa inyo? Share niyo naman ang updates niyo...
Thanks
Hi kids. Old member here as well as just plain old :oops: Nothing new to tell just trying my best to maintain a clean mouth, brush once or ...
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
im really alone, my BB already ruined my life at the start. my friend just told me, "hey friend, i guess ur right, do u remember the time u asked me if i smell something on u?, now i do, ur breath."
i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident ...
i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.