THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Replies: 8
Views: 3378
Gender:

Re: Try it: Traditional Chinese Medicine

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please
Replies: 9
Views: 1859
Gender:

Re: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374924
Gender:

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath CURE
Replies: 27
Views: 7438
Gender:

Re: Bad breath CURE

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath
Replies: 12
Views: 3418
Gender:

Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
by blue bird
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 2833
Gender:

Re: Good, I believe we are getting somewhere ... BB Bacteria

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗