THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Surviving
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:26 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

Jimi Stein wrote:Also I googled the guy, he said he was some kind of doctor before? Did not get one search result.....
This "doctor" Tim has been PMing asking me to send him $150 for his miracle potions..SCAMMER
by Surviving
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

Just an update and some thoughts:
First, I discontinued all probiotics as over time, it seemed to make my situation worse. When I spoke with my gastro doctor I asked to take a biopsy to test for H.pylori when they went down my stomach again. Sure enough, I tested positive. My thought is the ...
by Surviving
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

I feel you brother. I have a question. Can you smell your BB? Thanks.
Hi- honestly ive never really smelled anything. Outside of occasional morning breath if i notice it but apparently it got so bad even with my mouth shut, people couldnt differentiate whether or not i crapped myself. Im just numb ...
by Surviving
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

gotshot26 wrote:Sorry to read your story - devastating - hopefully you can get back to a 100% normal life with the help of the forum.
Thank you, appreciate it.
by Surviving
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

I feel you brother. I have a question. Can you smell your BB? Thanks.
Hi- honestly ive never really smelled anything. Outside of occasional morning breath if i notice it but apparently it got so bad even with my mouth shut, people couldnt differentiate whether or not i crapped myself. Im just numb ...
by Surviving
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

Re: My road to recovery

First, let me say I just discovered this board in the past few days. Alot of interesting material I wish i discovered years ago. Anyway, let me sum up what ive gone through and what has helped...so far.
It started in 2006. I was drinking heavily at the time and getting sick(vomiting) on a daily ...
by Surviving
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My road to recovery
Replies: 19
Views: 7248
Gender:

My road to recovery

First, let me say I just discovered this board in the past few days. Alot of interesting material I wish i discovered years ago. Anyway, let me sum up what ive gone through and what has helped...so far.
It started in 2006. I was drinking heavily at the time and getting sick(vomiting) on a daily ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗