Hi, they should work from day 1, I have been doing this for a about 10 days. Just chew and swallow few grams every morning, hope it works with you, thanksDead wrote:Thanks for sharing. How long have you been chewing them? Did they start working right away?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2964
Re: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
- Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2964
THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
Hi All,
I have tried a herb available in the supermarket and it so far it is working with me like magic!
So to make long story short; like most of you here, I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and I tried lots of things such as: (honey, dentist, ENT, olive oil, salt, baking ...
I have tried a herb available in the supermarket and it so far it is working with me like magic!
So to make long story short; like most of you here, I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and I tried lots of things such as: (honey, dentist, ENT, olive oil, salt, baking ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.