THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Psr24
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smelly tongue routine fix
Replies: 7
Views: 2220

Re: Smelly tongue routine fix

Hello, no nasal breath. I've done this routine for two weeks. I stopped for a couple of days and the bb returned, along with the tongue coating.

I've started to use corsodyl mouthwash at the end of the routine and it seems to have a longer lasting effect. It's scrubbing the rubbish of the tongue ...
by Psr24
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smelly tongue routine fix
Replies: 7
Views: 2220

Re: Smelly tongue routine fix

Yeah bacteria that's the one. Hope it helps others. Thanks for the reply and suggestion.
by Psr24
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smelly tongue routine fix
Replies: 7
Views: 2220

Smelly tongue routine fix

Hi, I've create my account to post this routine which I have found to be effective at removing my bad breathe caused by my tongue.

Long story short, I'm 25 years old, have a normal diet, tonsils removed when I was 18 (due to tonsil stones, I thought caused my bad breath, I was wrong), dentist says ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗