THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by margaretmoller
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Many people have bad breath
Replies: 3
Views: 1175
Gender:

Many people have bad breath

I have known about my bad breath for about 9 months now and it seems to have met or interacted with more than a few people with bad breath. I have a very good friend and both my doctor and my attendant have bad breath. So they and around a few other people I run into all smells like I think I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗