I have noticed from this forum that there is a lot of negativity which is of course understandable because of the nature of this condition. However I wanted to share my story in a hopefully more positive light and document my tonsillectomy, if it is approved by the doctor.
I first began to notice ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, and prep for a tonsillectomy.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2548
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.