Hi guys,
Can I join your group chat?
Anyone here having nasal odor?
Tingin ko systematic ung BB ko.
I'm not tracking my BB, feeling ko kasi pag naiistress ako lalong lumala,
pero pag di ko pinapansin parang nawawala naman.
Pero ngayon bumabalik na naman ung lakas. I see people rubbing their ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375629
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.