THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 27 matches
- Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192806
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Mumbai, India
no one from Mumbai
- Wed May 01, 2019 5:14 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Poor salivation + stomach/digestive problem?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7456
- Gender:
Re: Poor salivation + stomach/digestive problem?
You should see an oral pathologist to rule out salivary gland issues or you can try this, keep a piece of lemon in your mouth chew a little and see how you salivate. If salivation is good then no need to worry. Lemon is acidic so dont keep it in mouth for too long, it will make things worse if you ...
- Wed May 01, 2019 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saying it's psyche.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 925
- Gender:
Re: Saying it's psyche.
See another doctor. Have you done lick test? If thats positive(not when you wakeup, morning breath is no prblm) then your bb may be real in my opinion.
When u can smell yourself that time you should confirm with people and see.
When u can smell yourself that time you should confirm with people and see.
- Wed May 01, 2019 12:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sticky saliva
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2728
- Gender:
Re: Sticky saliva
I think that tongue scraper is doing more harm than good. All my family don't use tongue scraper and they don't have any bad breath and some of them drink and smoke. I am the only one using tongue scraping after 5 years of using it, I started to notice that my tongue will have very strong odor. I ...
- Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sticky saliva
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2728
- Gender:
Re: Sticky saliva
Hi @buddi, good to know that you are feeling better. Same problem I have. Salivation normal but tongue feels very dry and rough. And I feel mine is caused by mouth breathing due to pnd.
How is ur pnd after surgery? How many times you do the oiling pulling in day? For how long? Have u tried saliva ...
How is ur pnd after surgery? How many times you do the oiling pulling in day? For how long? Have u tried saliva ...
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1605
- Gender:
Re: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB
i have read that it dries up. If you have non allergic rhinitis you can try capsaicin nasal spray. I haven't tried it but have read about it and want try but don't know where to buy. I have non allergic rhinitis, cold air makes it worse.
https://youtu.be/bIzruLHMTqA
https://youtu.be/bIzruLHMTqA
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sticky saliva
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2728
- Gender:
Re: Sticky saliva
Yes, mine too. It is because of dry mouth. I have mild nasal congestion and post nasal drip most of the time which affects breathing.
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I smell my breath accurately
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1839
- Gender:
Re: How do I smell my breath accurately
Wrist lick test - take saliva with your fingure from the back of ur tongue, rub it on ur wrist then smell after a few seconds. If rotten egg smell, prblm could be in ur mouth(bad bacteria and or yeast)
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Share your Works Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2181
- Gender:
Re: Share your Works Please!
I can make hybrid app. What is it about?
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6090
- Gender:
Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
You could be mouth breathing. How is ur sleep? You can get a sleep study test done if any prblms with sleep, which could be contributing to dry mouth.
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At a standstill (please help!)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1524
- Gender:
Re: At a standstill (please help!)
Urine smell.. could be related to kidneys or urinary tract… not sure though.. get them checked.
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Stop pushing love away, I almost did and am glad I didn't.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17765
- Gender:
Re: Stop pushing love away, I almost did and am glad I didn't.
most men don't care about it… but i think women cannot tolerate this problem.
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6090
- Gender:
Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
There many people suffering much more than what we r going through without complaining.
Don't be selfish. live for people who need you who love you.
Don't over medicate. Everything has to be in limit.
Meditate and read holy books like bhagwat geeta, bible, kuran, etc. If you believe in GOD ...
Don't be selfish. live for people who need you who love you.
Don't over medicate. Everything has to be in limit.
Meditate and read holy books like bhagwat geeta, bible, kuran, etc. If you believe in GOD ...
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Share your Works Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2181
- Gender:
Re: Share your Works Please!
Software developer.. very difficult but continuing. I just don't interact with anyone, only with people i hv to work with and hv no other option. People make fun becoz of this. Even if i hv to go to washroom i check 1st that there's no one in my path then i go.
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
- Replies: 47
- Views: 18736
- Gender:
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE
See title of the post it's so attractive, a work of marketing strategy.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.