THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Umiinom kapa din ba ngaun or kagaya din nung paginom nila?
- Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
@redboy. Kumusta Ang paginom ng aloe vera juice? Nawala naba BB?
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
What happened to the aloe vera users. Are you cured until now?
- Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
How can you do this breathing process? Inhaling air passes to throat and exhaled as normal? And just try to place tounge downward so that it will not touches the palate?
Thanks for this help I've been trying this for days since I have plhegm in my throat also.
Thanks for this help I've been trying this for days since I have plhegm in my throat also.
- Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
If you touch with your finger your left and right throat. And try to smell. What does it smell?
- Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374925
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Is therabreath and prodental can help in curing bad breath?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.